💥💥💥 Is the aftermath of the Terra crash a glimpse into what might be in store for crypto if it moved into the mainstream without regulation?
Postcrash, do you think that:
– Stablecoins using algorithmic logic have fundamental flaws?
– Venture investing will slow down?
– The endurance of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the face of such a massive sell-off illustrates their durability?
– The process helps to filter out those attempting to take advantage of the system and creates a more educated and loyal user base?
– It is necessary for the cryptocurrency ecosystem to be open and willing to collaborate with regulators to avoid similar scenarios in the future?
– Blockchain is a computing paradigm shift that is bigger than Terra’s debacle?
Any other comments?
But will Terra’s collapse precipitate the onset of a “crypto winter”? Check out the poll results!